Color: Black Smooth Leather
Flap Length: 15 1/2 inches
Flap Width: 12 1/2 inches
Tree: 5 inches
Gullet: 2 inches
Panel: 19 inches
LUKKA MEANS LUCK
HAPPINESS FOR LUCKY ICELANDICS
Butterfly-Lukka® is designed for Icelandic horses and other gaited breeds. The comfortable seat puts the rider in close contact to the horse. The saddle has very short panels, ranging from 38 cm to 39.5 cm, depending on the seat size. The innovative Butterfly-System adapts to nearly every horse and offers increased freedom of movement as well as stimulating the horse to use its back. The quality of the foam used in the panels and their special cut support this effect. The short, wide panels distribute the weight evenly, while not adding pressure to the lumbar area.
The Butterfly-Lukka® is made exclusively with naturally tanned and aniline dyed saddle leather. All metal parts are made of stainless steel and the billets are from tear-proof LEMICO®.
The vertically and horizontally moving hinges of the saddle tree at withers and shoulder make the adaption to the horse’s movements possible – from walk up to the highest collection. Without a conventional gullet plate at the pommel. The remaining ”reinforcing bar” can not exert pressure on the withers. Butterfly® saddles offer a revolutionary system of saddle tree that will adapt to the different conformation of a variety of horses!
Seat: 18 inch - Semi-Deep
Zero % Financing Ask how to buy almost any saddle for less than $99 - $150 a month!
- THE PEGASUS® BUTTERFLY SADDLE TREE SYSTEMWhichever Pegasus® Butterfly saddle your choose uses this system which allows one saddle to fit almost any horse, or multiple horses with only a few moments of tightening the girth.
Pegasus saddles are particularly suited for horses with short backs!Try one – the difference is amazing.
- While wonderful for all horses, the short panels of Pegasus saddles keep the rider’s weight off of the horse’s back end, making it easier for your horse to move. Short backed breeds such as Arabians and Morgans develop an additional range of motion previously hindered with the long panels and stiffer trees of conventional saddles.
- THE ANSWER FOR SHORT BACKED HORSES
- Butterfly® saddles use a reinforcing bar at the front which do not exert pressure on the withers. The flexibility of the saddle tree's system makes possible to saddle almost every kind of horse’s, differences in shape get compensated by the flexibility.
Flocking adjustments are no longer necessairy. The system offers comfortable freedom for shoulder and withers and prevents from painfull pressure points at the thoracic trapezius. The rider enjoyes a “Close-Contact-Seat“. The system of saddle tree increases forward movement and cadence.
All metal parts are made of high quality steel. The curved stirrup bars are maintenance free. The Butterfly® - technology is patented by dt saddlery GmbH design & technik. The billets are made of tear proof LEMICO®.
- The Pegasus® Butterfly saddle offers an exclusive revolutionary saddle tree design.